ST-17 CONT. ALLERGIEN (Tablets) 100 Tab
100 Tab contain:
- Sulphur 12DH
- Graphites 12DH
- Apis melificca 12D
- Kalium muriaticum 12DH
- For variety of allergies including hypersensitivity to dust, food , antibiotics and all types skin allergies such as , eczema and neurodermatitis, urticaria.
- Dosage and administration:
- If not differently prescribed adults take 2 tablets 3 times a day , children 1 Tablet three time a day. For pediatric doses. Consult your health care practitioner.
- One bottle containing 100 Tablets for oral administration, containing the active ingredients in the strengths listed under description.
- Warnings and Precautions:
- If symptoms persist, contact a licensed health care practitioner. If you have known sensitivity to any of the ingredients, please consult your licensed health care practitioner before use. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, seek the advice of a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
- Pack size:
100 Tab (25 g).